ATX Community

55 Corporate extensions

rfassett

How are you getting that many out so fast? I wish that I could. Even most of my simple ones, seem to have issues with the TPR and I am not going to do all of those 3115's or figure out the changes before 4/15. I'd never get the individual ones touched. It seems like no matter how many classes I take, I end up thinking I'm doing something wrong. 

How are you getting that many out so fast? I wish that I could. Even most of my simple ones, seem to have issues with the TPR and I am not going to do all of those 3115's or figure out the changes before 4/15. I'd never get the individual ones touched. It seems like no matter how many classes I take, I end up thinking I'm doing something wrong.

At the expense of all of the other returns that are coming in. The pile has grown to 150 as of this morning. I shudder to think of the number of individual extensions we will have. I have every reason to believe that the "pile" will grow to at least 200 before the tide changes. Yesterday was the slowest in-take day this week with only 6 coming in. And I still have about 20 year-ends to finalize to get their returns in the queue. Are we having fun yet?

• Like 1

Absolutely!  We are having fun.

275 in the door in total, 37 corps, and extending 12 of those, on 2 or 3 with info here.

Was at 47% completion rate on Sunday, this coming Sunday may be lower.

Production has been slow this week.

Rich

312 in the door with a 52% completion rate here - as of this moment.