ATX Community

Update ATX to Version 13.1 DO THIS!!!

Jack from Ohio

Update ATX to Version 13.1

If you installed ATX from the DVD, be sure to download and install the 13.1 update. You can do this from within ATX using the Program update button or by going to the Download Center at the MyATX Solution Center (www.myatx.com).

Version 13.1 includes important updates for pre-season tasks. For details, read the Release Notes.

This is crucial to proper operation of the 2013 program. More information as I investigate how it works.

I guess some of us got the 13.1 update on our disk. When I installed mine I checked and that was the version. Each day I do a program up-date and it says I'm current.

I have had absolutely no problems so far. Easy to install, easy to roll over (I only rolled over one small return) I haven't checked anything with depreciation yet.

Deb!

Thanks for the heads up. I did my install from the disk but did not do a program update. I rolled over 1 return and it gave me that crappy error that we got last year that you must open and close the return in the prior year software. I remembered reading this post and decided to check for the update. Downloaded the program update and did the rollover with no issues.

Thanks Jack.

Tom

Hollister, CA

Thanks for the heads up. I did my install from the disk but did not do a program update. I rolled over 1 return and it gave me that crappy error that we got last year that you must open and close the return in the prior year software. I remembered reading this post and decided to check for the update. Downloaded the program update and did the rollover with no issues.

Thanks Jack.

Tom

Hollister, CA

Thank You for paying attention! Now I have saved at least one other user from a bunch of headaches.